GENERAL SUMMER CAMP DETAILS
• The full camp day is 8:30am-3:30pm
• After-care (3:30-6:00pm)
• You must provide a snack and drink everyday for your camper.
• 12:1 Student to teacher ratio.
• Please dress your camper comfortably for exploration and experimentation!
• Each week has a different theme
Our camp day is upbeat and active as we introduce mathematical concepts in nontraditional ways focusing on critical thinking and number sense. We use music/songs to reinforce math facts and we teach rhythm, pitch, music vocabulary and notation. Children are exposed to different genres of music and all kinds of instruments with live professional music performances each week. Literature, games, arts and craft projects, outdoor activities, and innovative lessons bring it all together for a summer full of fun!
We show the children where the math is, in the music.